7.02.2010

Max has a girlfriend!

So my guy Max has found someone to love...incidentally, she is my favorite girl sim to play, Seo Woo.
Seo is a celeb sim I've created to look like the Korean starlet, Seo Woo.  She is ultra cute and recently starred in the films Crush and Blush and Paju.  She was also the "Cinderella" of the Cinderella Unni drama on KBS (can you tell I am a real fan of kdrama (jdorama too!).

Anyway, Seo is my favorite sim ever.  She is a blast to play because she is cute and fun, like her namesake seems to be.  I will upload her one day, once I get the likeness correct.



Seo is currently employed in the ghostbuster profession and met Max when he came to live with her after she was dumped (literally when I was not looking) by her ex-boyfriend Daniel Kobayashi, who happens to be Max's brother.  Seriously, I went to play another household for a quick second, and next thing I knew, Dan had dumped her and moved out of their house.  (He has real commitment issues).

Max moved in and became her best friend--biding his time until his relationship with Seo was good enough for him to ask her on a date.  She wasn't really looking for love, but once Max made his move, she became his girl forever.  Since they are both childish, they have a lot of fun together.
Seo's Stats
Traits:  Childish, Eccentric, Dramatic, Easily Impressed, Over-Emotional, Clumsy
Favorites: Pop music, Sushi, Pink




No comments:

Post a Comment